Finishing putty can itself function as final decorative finish.
Its immediate Goal is:
- Final alignment of the face;
- elimination of minor defects in the wall or ceiling;
- Strengthening the protective properties of the treated surface: water resistance, heat and cold resistance, resistance to mechanical stress and vibration, etc;
- providing the necessary performance properties into the base layer, for example, plasticity, to prevent cracking.
- Improving the quality of the working surface after the previous rougher treatment and preparing it to further finishing;
- Giving the surface an aesthetic appearance, uniform coloration.
“Knauf-Multifinish glue” ready-made plastic sheeting 20kg
KNAUF-Multi-finish glue is a readymade filler mix according to polymer dispersion with vitamin limestone additives and additives that govern the properties of this mix.
It’s used inside for:
- Puttying the joints between KNAUF-sheets using a bulbous edge (UC) and also a straight cut edge, together with reinforcing tape;
- Finishing puttying the surface and joints of KNAUF-sheets, embedded with the mixture KNAUF-Fugenfuller or KNAUF-Uniflot, in the preparation of the surface for high-quality painting;
- Doesn’t require mixing and aging;
- comes with an elastic consistency;
- https://gidpostroy.ru/ fills the joints well;
- dries quickly;
- is easily sanded;
- includes a good adhesion to the substrate;
- has a high amount of whiteness following drying.
Consumption of the filler mixture is:
- After sealing the joints of KNAUF-sheets with a thin edge of this AC ~ 0.30-0.35 kg/m2
- at full puttying of this face with 1 mm layer depth ~ 1.7 kg/m2
Procedure of functions
The temperature of the foundation along with the space air has to be at least 10°C.
KNAUF-boards have to be securely constructed on the load-bearing frame, be dry, warm and dust-free. Puttying the joints of KNAUF-boards ought to be reached in the operational temperature and humidity conditions, after all work associated with its changes, which instills linear deformations of gypsum board sheets.
Huge irregularities or damages must be levelled with KNAUF-Fugenfüller dried and compound.