The outside pool is a great place to unwind. Another drawback of an outdoor swimming pool would be that the quick clogging with dust, dirt, leaves and other debris. If you construct a pool in a greenhouse in your dacha, the skillet will be protected from the damaging impact of the natural surroundings, and also the bathing season may be extended until the onset of frost.
Types of greenhouses for a Pool
Traditionally arrange on a backyard plot pool in a polycarbonate greenhouse, but the definition of the kind of structure isn’t limited to the choice of masking material. In the massive amount of evaporation within the building is continually kept high levels of humidity. Not every material will be acceptable for the frame of the greenhouse. Wood will rot quickly, and black metal will be destroyed by rust. To create a skeleton, stainless steel, aluminum, steel with a galvanized or plastic coating will probably be suitable.
The upcoming important choice is the shape. In addition to aesthetics, the rainwater for the pool must have the ability to withstand wind loads and a large quantity of precipitation.
A lovely and durable pool at the greenhouse in the cabin will Find the following kinds:
Semicircular roof layout is easy to create, as polycarbonate isn’t hard to bend. Snow moves off the pitched surfaces. Greenhouses of the form are built over fonts that are round. The design is difficult to create and spends a lot of material.
Choosing the form of a polycarbonate shelter is dependent upon the size of the pool, in addition to how many men and women are depended on the resting area.
- Low. The polycarbonate structure is designed only to protect the water out of clogging, behaving as a cover. Over a little pool more often put hinged tops, and massive fonts are outfitted with a sliding system. Looking at photos of the pool in a polycarbonate greenhouse, you can confidently call the arrangement a real place of rest. Inside under a transparent dome have a folding furniture, plant decorative greenery, spend heating.
Covered with polycarbonate high greenhouses outfitted with doors that are wide. Do doorways create slipping, with the top lift or hinged.Advantages of indoor pools
- Polycarbonate and metallic profile for the frame are considered an environmentally friendly material. No compound odors will collect within the greenhouse from heating the structure under sunlight.
- Polycarbonate cover for the pool is durable and lightweight. If necessary it can be transferred to https://moyakovka.ru/ some other place.
- Polycarbonate is resistant to harsh weather conditions.
- Within the greenhouse that a greenhouse effect is made. It reduces the high level of water evaporation from the pool, reduces the threat of reproduction of damaging microflora. The pool beneath the polycarbonate dome is protected from debris clogging.
- Lightweight substances are suitable for self sustaining erection of their shelter.
- Polycarbonate pavilion has good light permeability. The material is affordable and can last up to ten years.
- The pool under the shelter will remain clean. No rust will crumble from the stainless profile, and dirty polycarbonate could be easily removed with a rag.
Of the disadvantages, there’s 1 point. Polycarbonate is fearful of powerful mechanical effects. To make certain that the shelter isn’t damaged by falling branches, the pool is not put under trees.
Important: To pavilion to your pool for a very long time to function, to pay use polycarbonate sheets of thickness less than 8 mm.
Selecting the type of fonts and setup procedures
If we briefly think about how to produce a pool in a greenhouse from polycarbonate, the job starts with the option of size. The fonts should be sufficient for all members of the family to visit at the same time. According to the sort of installation of these bowls are buried, partially embedded or installed on the surface. The latter type may have a frame pool in a greenhouse of polycarbonate or a tiny inflatable bowl. The most dependable is considered a totally buried font. From the dacha you can make a bowl below a dome of two 2 types:
A reinforced concrete font is poured directly inside the pit. At the bottom of the pit, a cushion of sand with crushed rock is pumped along with a reinforcing mesh is laid. To begin with, the base of the bowl has been poured from the mortar. After the concrete hardens, set the formwork for the pouring of their walls. The final bowl is coated with primer onto the outside and tiled, painted or otherwise finished indoors.