Modern repairs do not do without using plaster, since the walls, ceiling and floor at the finished form should be perfectly even, be warmth and sound insulated, function long and reliably. If you don’t employ a coating of plaster on the rough wall, you will not get the desired effect. In order for the plaster layer to hold faithfully, not to crack and to not fall, it’s crucial to strengthen it. Such a fixing mechanism is the mesh.
If formerly used more primitive and inconvenient materials to strengthen the surface under plaster, with the arrival of net made of new materials to operate has become a whole lot more convenient and faster. Plastering mesh could be made from different materials, have different cell dimensions, shape and weight of the net. All this causes distinct results from its use.
Virtually every structure shop now includes a choice of mesh below the plaster, which have different lengths, which makes it possible to select the best amount of material required for the work. The principle of working with it is quite simple, making its use more popular for the treatment of all chambers in the house, apartment, office, getting excellent final outcomes.
Plastering mesh is an extremely important component for your repair work, as with its usage, the ending of the walls is laid simpler, and the result is much longer. After plastering with all the mesh the wall will not change its properties, and for that reason the wallpaper won’t be jeopardized by rips at the joints or over the cloth itself. Painted walls are susceptible to the defects which appear on these, thus by choosing this procedure, it’s important to take care of the trustworthiness of the wall and its own strength.
Any kind of cladding will be far more confidently attached to the surface, and this can be properly treated, and also its service life increases several times, when the surface has been strengthened and protected from all types of influences and unpleasant environmental elements.What to choose?
If we believe the metal kind of grids, then there are their own criteria by which to select one or the other option. These comprise:
- The excellent features of the raw substance, which can be required for the manufacture of the rod or wire. It is desirable to have information about the metal grade of the steel where the mesh is made, which will reveal how high quality the product is.
- The price of steel will be greater at small dealers, therefore for big batches should use to the businesses that do it. Large turnover of this product gives an chance to recoup this, and for that reason do not exhibit too high a price.
- The quality of the sticks themselves, the existence of galvanized coat. Non-galvanized mesh may be used for inside works, if it is used for exterior and not coated with a distinctive chemical, it will corrode and https://masterseptika.ru/ traces of corrosion can get to the outer coating of finish.
- It’s essential to select the best type of grid. If it is welded, it is going to hold plaster greater than twisted. This is important when working with a brick wall or aerated concrete beyond the house, where the plaster layer can attain substantial size.
- The rods should have a distinctly rationed thickness of the rods, so when choosing a mesh, you should pay attention to the GOST standards in every single package.
Plastic version of the grid for plaster isn’t inferior to all of the above choices, it may be used on any surface, indoors or outside, such as the plinth and facade. The only case where it’s worth turning all the exact same to the grid of steel, is going to be the existence of a thick layer of plaster, and this has a lot of weight, in all other conditions, contemporary grids will probably be more suitable to work.
With a plastic variant requires the selection of the perfect size net, which is frequently reduced to values of 6 mm, but you can choose another alternative, based on the wishes and convenience in the work.