Strfree – The most widely used devices lately are android smart phones. Smartphones seem to anesthetize everyone to have them. Not infrequently we meet someone either a friend or someone we just met, mostly using this smart phone.
Indeed, Android should be called a smartphone or smart phone, because its sophisticated use can make it easier for everyone who uses it in their daily activities.
Various android phones were launched by various well-known smartphone products, we can choose according to our needs and various prices, from the cheapest to the most expensive. The point depends on our needs, if you want to use it to only run social media and light applications, you can choose a rather light android specification.
And if you want to have an android for gaming needs, then choose an android specification that has a Quad-Core processor or higher. The higher the android specifications you have, the better the performance that will run on the android.
Like computers, Android also has RAM. Often we hear the term RAM in android specifications. RAM or the abbreviation of Random Access Memory is of course also very important in operating applications on Android.
Besides we have to pay attention to the specifications of the Andro Processor, we also have to pay attention to the amount of RAM on Andro. If we can’t manage applications properly, it will certainly affect the performance of RAM which will work harder.
On this occasion, I will give a few tips to overcome the RAM on Andro that is always over. What is meant by Over here is that the use of RAM on Andro consumes a large amount.
Overcome Android RAM that is Always Over
- Pay attention to which applications are consuming a lot of RAM, usually these applications are applications that are logged in or currently running, such as BBM, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Use the application in moderation, if it is felt that the application you install is not important, it is better to delete it to give RAM performance space on Andro.
- If the RAM performance on Andro is really Over and you don’t have to delete the application, then it’s a good idea to force stop or ” Force Stop ” applications that consume a lot of RAM.
- How to “Force Stop” by going to Settings > Applications > Select Application > “Force Stop” or Force Stop.
- You can also stop running services that are running in the ” Running ” menu or those that are running on your andro.
- Use Background Data in moderation. Background Data is an application that is actually running but is not visible in the process.
- It’s better not to use Live Wallpaper or running images on the Home Screen menu. Because it will make Androi performance heavier.
- Battery saver apps or the like are actually useless and eat up RAM, it’s better to delete those apps.
- If you feel that applications that run like social media are not too important, it’s better to log out of your account so it doesn’t overload RAM.
- Use RAM as needed and not excessive.
Read Also : List of Latest Smartphone Releases (June 2022)
Various Android Phones were launched by various well-known smartphone products, we can choose according to our needs and various prices, from the cheapest to the most expensive. The point depends on our needs, if you want to use it to only run social media and light applications, you can choose a rather light andro specification.
Those are tips so that the performance of RAM on Andro is not over. Actually, if you don’t have to bother doing the tips above, you can buy an Android phone that has a large Processor and RAM. Good luck, good luck!